Sign up for “To Be, or Not To Be Transparent: Go Beyond the Label with SmartLabel” webinar here.
Industry experts from 1WorldSync, EnterWorks and Tyson Foods will discuss SmartLabel’s place in today’s market, in addition to the following topics:
- Why transparency matters – shoppers are more inquisitive about their product choices resulting in a demand for full disclosure to fit personal lifestyle needs and wants.
- How SmartLabel™ works, the criteria behind it, and the many ways users can access it
- How your organization can implement a best practice SmartLabel program and offer rich, robust content in the palms of consumers’ hands
- What organizations like Tyson Foods are doing to promote brand loyalty and trust by using real-time technology to share information and understand customer purchase decisions.
According to a recent study by 1WorldSync, 78 percent of merchants report that their product content exchange system cannot keep up with enhanced consumer demands for transparency. Consumers today are increasingly active participants in product attribution, while basing their purchasing decisions on information beyond the standards product label, such as ingredient origins and composition.
About EnterWorks Holding Company
EnterWorks® Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) solution enables companies to acquire, manage and transform product information into persuasive content that drives higher sales and new competitive strengths through e-commerce Web, mobile, print and various electronic channels. Services offered include: Master Data Management, Product Information Management, Dynamic Data Modeling, Workflow & Collaboration, Syndication & Publishing, Digital Asset Management, Geographic Localization, Portal Content Exchange, and Digital Channel Accelerators.
EnterWorks is highly ranked by various research analysts and used by industry leaders such as: Ariens, Big Rock Sports, CPO Commerce, Creative Converting, Darigold, Fender Musical Instruments, Guthy-Renker, Hearth & Home Technologies, HON Furniture, HP Hood, Interline Brands, Johnstone Supply, Mary Kay, Mercer, Orgill, Publishers Clearing House, Restoration Hardware, Strategic Market Alliance, US Foods, and W.B. Mason. Learn more at http://www.enterworks.com.
1WorldSync™ is the leading provider of product content solutions, enabling more than 25,000 global companies in over 60 countries to share authentic, trusted content with customers and consumers, empowering intelligent choices for purchases, wellness, and lifestyle decisions. Through its technology platform and expert services, 1WorldSync provides solutions that meet the diverse needs of the industry. 1WorldSync is the only product content network provider and GDSN Data Pool to achieve ISO Certification 27001. For more information, please visit http://www.1worldsync.com.
Other Barcode News:
- Digimarc Hosts Webinar Series on the Power of Connected Packaging Technology
- Convipay Inc. Becomes Vendekin Technologies Inc.
- SIG is Facilitating a Talent-focused Event for Procurement Executives in Boston
- Zebra study: nearly 50% of enterprises have only got 1/2 of their “intelligence” potential
- Advanced Parking Control Technology Sure To Please Retail Shoppers
- CSL Launches Affordable CS108 Bluetooth® RFID Mobile Reader with Best in Class Read Range
- Global Healthcare Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Market Analysis 2014-2017 & 2025
- Transit Asset Management Platform - NAIPTA Partners with ThingTech
- Cognex Promotes Sheila DiPalma to Senior Vice President and Corporate Officer
- Scanbuy SmartLabel Implementation For Both Consumer Engagement and Logistical Support