The process is simple. To load money into their Amazon account, customers present their personalized...
The process is simple. To load money into their Amazon account, customers present their personalized Amazon barcode to a 7-Eleven cashier along with the money they wish to load. That amount of Amazon Cash will immediately appear in their online Amazon account and be available for use. Between $15 and $500 can be loaded in a single transaction, with no fees charged.
"7-Eleven has long been an advocate for giving customers many options on how to pay for products and services," said Tony Stapleton, 7-Eleven senior product director. "7-Eleven constantly updates and introduces new forms of payments to respond to continued shifts in customer preferences, lifestyles, and adoption of new technologies."
7-Eleven began offering online shoppers in-store conveniences five years ago when it installed bright yellow Amazon Lockers at select locations for package deliveries. First installed in stores in Seattle and Manhattan, the Lockers are now available in select stores in more than 300 cities. The Lockers provide access so customers can pick up their purchases at times convenient to them.
For consumers wanting to give the gift of Amazon, 7-Eleven also carries prepaid gift cards in two designs, the classic "A" card and a "Happy Birthday" version. The cards are fee-free, never expire, and are available in multiple denominations; from $25 to $500 can be loaded and redeemed for millions of items storewide on Amazon.com.
About 7-Eleven, Inc.
7-Eleven, Inc. is the premier name and largest chain in the convenience retailing industry. Based in Irving, Texas, 7-Eleven® operates, franchises or licenses more than 63,000 stores in 18 countries, including 10,900 in North America. Known for its iconic brands such as Slurpee®, Big Bite® and Big Gulp®, 7-Eleven has expanded into high-quality salads, side dishes, cut fruit and protein boxes, as well as pizza, chicken wings, cheeseburgers and hot chicken sandwiches. 7-Eleven offers customers industry-leading private brand products under the 7-Select® brand including healthy options, decadent treats and everyday favorites, at an outstanding value. Customers also count on 7- Eleven for payment services, self-service lockers and other convenient services. Find out more online at www.7-Eleven.com, via the 7Rewards® customer loyalty platform on the 7-Eleven mobile app, or on social media at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Other Barcode News:
- EnterWorks Participates in Webinar Focused on SmartLabel Program with Industry Leaders
- NuCurrent to Sponsor and Present at IDTechEx Show
- Digimarc Hosts Webinar Series on the Power of Connected Packaging Technology
- Convipay Inc. Becomes Vendekin Technologies Inc.
- SIG is Facilitating a Talent-focused Event for Procurement Executives in Boston
- Zebra study: nearly 50% of enterprises have only got 1/2 of their “intelligence” potential
- Advanced Parking Control Technology Sure To Please Retail Shoppers
- CSL Launches Affordable CS108 Bluetooth® RFID Mobile Reader with Best in Class Read Range
- Global Healthcare Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Market Analysis 2014-2017 & 2025
- Transit Asset Management Platform - NAIPTA Partners with ThingTech