MADISON, Wis., Dec. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- RateLinx, a leader in customized shipping and logistics management software and consulting, has added automation to its courier module in ShipLinx TMS, expanding the platform to include Day Runner on-demand courier services. Beginning December 1, RateLinx customers can manage their Day Runner courier deliveries as seamlessly as their other shipments. Similar to ShipLinx' truckload Auction Module, customers select the service option that best matches their needs for a particular delivery. Then Radar Track and TraceSM provides complete and accurate pickup and delivery status. Intelligent Invoice ManagementSM is integrated for invoice capture, payment and analytics. This automated process allows customers to manage courier deliveries with the visibility, speed and efficiency previously only available for other modes of freight.
Based in Charlotte, NC, Day Runner currently offers on-demand delivery for consumers and enterprises in 18 major U.S. cities. Unlike traditional courier services, Day Runner leverages its proprietary technology platform to create a flexible network of uniformed Runners for a single delivery, overflow assistance or fleet replacement. Day Runner will work with RateLinx customers to create customized courier networks in their metropolitan areas.
"RateLinx recognized that its customers face common, recurring problems with courier deliveries," said Day Runner CEO and Founder Marvin Walker. "We are looking forward to working with RateLinx to provide a better way to manage courier services."
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Madison, WI, RateLinx (ratelinx.com) is a leader in customized logistics management software and consulting. Working to completely transform logistics with its Logistics in 3D process (Diagnose, Develop, Deploy), RateLinx provides actionable data through Integrated Shipping IntelligenceSM. It is the only software and data services solution that standardizes carrier invoice, track and trace, shipment and order data in real time. RateLinx integrates with any ERP/WMS, leveraging big data and providing predictive analytics for increased visibility to solve freight management problems and lower overall supply chain costs. Read more about RateLinx' innovative approach to logistics at ratelinx.com/blog.
About Day Runner
Day Runner (dayrunnerapp.com), headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is the first national brand for on-demand, same-day delivery in 18 major U.S. cities. Day Runner leverages technology to create a customized network of uniformed Runner for a single delivery, overflow assistance or fleet replacement. The company offers businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by a proprietary technology platform. Flexible delivery options, transparent pricing, Runner Ratings and a feature-rich API support Day Runner's seamless "last mile" logistics solution.
Other Barcode News:
- IoT Edge Platforms Show Blistering 81% Revenue Growth In 2018
- Zebra Technologies Completes Comprehensive Debt Restructuring
- Zebra Technologies Named One Of Crn’s Internet Of Things 50
- CSL Signs Synergy RFID Inc.as Stocking Distributor for Northern and Latin American Regions
- 10 Never Used Symbol MS1207WA Scanners For Sale
- ScanSource Awarded 2017 National Distributor of the Year by Axis Communications
- Ryder Forms Partnership to Support Development of Supply Chain and Logistics Startups
- ScanSource to Present at Raymond James Technology Investors Conference
- Identiv Continues Worldwide Smart Card Reader and Credential Distribution Expansion
- NFC Forum Publishes 2017 Technical Specification Release
- Identiv Expands Global Distribution of Smart Card Readers
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.