Charlotte, NC, April 24, 2018 – SATO, a leading global provider of Auto-ID solutions that empower workforces and streamline operations announced today the appointment of Tim Cook to the position of President of SATO America. An industry veteran of 25 years with 6 years as SATO America’s Sr. Vice President of Sales. His leadership accelerated growth and market expansion for the company. Earlier in his career, Tim held executive positions with Avery Dennison/Monarch, Zebra Technologies, and Honeywell AIDC.
In his new role as President of SATO America, Tim assumes the execution responsibility and oversight of the company’s North and Central America, Caribbean, and Mexico business.
“Throughout his 25-year career in the data collection, labeling, and printing industry, Tim has demonstrated a keen sense of market awareness, vision, and exceptional management skills that support SATO’s long-term strategies. Representing an excellent balance of customer needs and corporate responsibility, we are incredibly pleased to advance Tim to the position of President,” stated Goro Yumiba, Chairman and Executive Officer of SATO North America.
“I am honored to become SATO America’s new President. It is my mission to continue the company’s tradition of providing dependable and trusted, world-class products and services that provide accuracy and labor savings on our customers’ frontline operations. Our commitment to the discovery of new market applications, dedication to customer value, and the outstanding people of SATO, will all propel us toward a future filled with shared success,” stated Tim Cook.
SATO (TOKYO:6287) bridges the last inch of the last mile for customers integrating Auto-ID technologies that tag and track items, ensuring inventory visibility for improved user experience and business results. Engineering solutions that unleash the power of IoT, SATO provides value to customers in the form of accuracy, sustainability, labor and resource savings, reassurance and emotional connections. For the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017, it reported revenues of JPY 106,302 million (US $980 million*). More information about SATO can be found at www.satoworldwide.com or on linkedin and twitter.
*Conversion is based on an average exchange rate of 1 US Dollar = 108.34 Japanese Yen
-- more news:
- Zebra Technologies to Release First Quarter Results on May 8
- Upland Software Enables End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility and Control in Latest Release
- 42Gears Mobility Systems and Barcotec Announce Partnership
- Seaweed-Based Bar Codes For Food Labeling
- Kapsch Awarded Contract to Upgrade RFID Toll Collection Equipment on Maryland Roads
- Jack Hamilton Joins Positek RFID Team to Expand Healthcare Market Proficiency
- Tulip Launches the Industry's First Digital Manufacturing Quick-Start Kit
- Asset Panda Introduces Integration Support for Jamf
- FoodLogiQ Names Bjerknes to Board of Directors
- MedSpeed Names Dan Blake Chief Technology Officer
- Socket Mobile Announces 2018 First Quarter Results Release Date and Conference Call
- VerifyMe Reports 2017 Financial Results - Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA Improves 38%
- World’s First Wireless Charging Bluetooth Tracker Card
- Baxter Wins Award for “Excellence in Supply Chain Software Solutions” from Palo Alto Networks®
- Supply Chain Consultants Launch Smartphone Display Cost and Forecast Report
- E Ink and Faubel Unveil the Med Label to Revolutionize the Clinical Trial Supply Chain
- ScanSource to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results on May 8, 2018
- Fully Autonomous Indoor Aerial Vehicles For Warehouses
- GlobalVision Unveils Scanner for Quick & Easy inspection of Bottles, Tubes and Cans
- ShipStation Announces New Enhancements to Scan to Print Shipping Workflow
- Michael Wai to Lead Smartrac’s APAC Sales Team, Targeting Accelerated IoT Solutions Growth
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.