"The number of active shops using RepairLink has almost doubled across the US the past two years, and our dealer coverage has increased 45%, within that same time period as shops continue to see more opportunities to buy OE through RepairLink." - Jon Palazzo, OEC General Manager, Mechanical
CLEVELAND (PRWEB) December 19, 2018
FCA US LLC has selected OEConnection LLC (OEC), the leading automotive technology provider for original equipment manufacturers’ (OEM) distribution networks, for a comprehensive mechanical parts ordering and fulfillment program through the OEC RepairLink solution for use by franchised dealerships in the United States. With the addition of the FCA program, RepairLink now provides parts programs for all of the domestic OEM brands sold in the US and cover 63% of vehicles on the road.
FCA is the ninth OEM that has incorporated OEC technology to offer competitive pricing programs through RepairLink to their mechanical repair shop customers. “With similar OEM programs, we have seen a significant lift in program/competitive parts sales year over year,” said Jon Palazzo, OEC Vice President & General Manager, Mechanical. “An OEM program also helps boost sales of non-program parts, as buyers will continue to use RepairLink to complete their orders.”
Another benefit to the program is that it builds loyal RepairLink customers, which benefits all OEM dealers using RepairLink. “Shops coming to RepairLinkShop.com to order program parts notice that the OE part prices are comparable to aftermarket parts across the board, so they end up ordering more OE parts at the best available price,” Palazzo said. “The number of active shops using RepairLink has almost doubled across the US the past two years, and our dealer coverage has increased 45% within that same time period as shops continue to see more opportunities to buy OE through RepairLink.”
OEC technology solutions address critical problems across the OE parts ecosystem. RepairLink is the preeminent, online mechanical OE parts ordering solution, providing the mechanical repair market with best-in-class data and parts program capabilities. RepairLink currently boasts seven OEM programs, including the new program for FCA US dealers. Over 30,000 shops across the U.S. access the RepairLink application each month. RepairLink for independent repair facilities, along with CollisionLink for body shops, creates the industry’s best solution suite to help dealers grow their wholesale parts business.
- TEKLYNX International Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers List
- Updated Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK Allows App-Less Smartphone Scanning from Browsers
- New ‘Risk Game’ is a Fun Simulated Educational Workshop on Supply Chain Risk Management
- Esker Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Cooltrax Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Celerant Technology and Made4net Partner to Deliver an Integrated Retail Supply Chain Solution
- AB&R® to exhibit at RFID in Aerospace and Defense
- TravelCash Announces Digital Alternative for Mobile Payments
- First Turnkey RFID Item Tracking
- RFID Readers Support National Highway Authority of India's FASTag
- Avery Dennison Prices $500 Million Senior Notes Offering
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.