We’re beyond proud that our Customer Support Center was awarded a Stevie. Customer service remains at the forefront for TEKLYNX because it’s the people behind our barcode and RFID labeling solutions that help make companies around the world work better. – Doug Niemeyer, TEKLYNX GM
MILWAUKEE (PRWEB) February 26, 2019
TEKLYNX International, the world’s leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider, today announced the TEKLYNX Customer Support Center was awarded a Bronze Stevie® for its notable customer service achievements in the 13th annual Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
More than 2,700 nominations from organizations in 45 nations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were evaluated in this year’s competition. Winners were determined by the average scores of more than 150 professionals worldwide in seven specialized judging committees.
The TEKLYNX Customer Support Center was awarded a Stevie® Award for achievements following the company’s recent customer service initiative designed to raise its customer service bar even higher. The initiative, which included a new customer support structure and the rollout of LIVE customer support Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM CST, increased customer service to historic levels for the barcode and RFID labeling software solutions provider.
The company credits its multifaceted customer service initiative with delivering record high customer survey results. “Our greatest measure of customer service comes in the form of customer feedback,” states TEKLYNX Operations Manager Anthony Bieniewski. “The voice of our customer drives everything we do at TEKLYNX because our customer service and technical support set us apart in the marketplace.”
TEKLYNX also equates its customers’ success with the company’s continued success. “We’re beyond proud that our Customer Support Center was awarded a Stevie® for its recent customer service accomplishments,” states TEKLYNX General Manager Doug Niemeyer. “Customer service remains at the forefront for TEKLYNX because it’s the people behind our barcode and RFID labeling solutions that help make companies around the world work better. When our customers succeed, we succeed.”
To learn more about TEKLYNX visit teklynx.com. To learn more about the Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service and view the complete list of Stevie® winners visit http://www.Stevie®Awards.com/sales.
About TEKLYNX International
TEKLYNX International is the world’s leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider. An industry innovator for over 30 years, TEKLYNX helps companies operate smoothly and efficiently by implementing labeling solutions that streamline operations while staying ahead of industry-specific compliance and emerging regulations. TEKLYNX is world-renowned for its customer service; offering flexible purchase options, unparalleled service and support, and a comprehensive product offering that grows with companies over time. With operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, Latin America, China and Singapore, more than 750,000 companies in over 170 countries look to TEKLYNX integrated software solutions for their standard of success. Learn more by visiting teklynx.com, LinkedIn, Twitter @Teklynx, and Facebook.com/TEKLYNXInternational or call 888-629-4444.
- Schnuck Markets Improves Store Operations and Customer Experience with Zebra Retail Solutions
- "Barcode Reading Without Barcode Reader", at Back-End Directly from ID Images by AU10TIX
- Maine Pointe Appoints Janice Pinson as EVP of Maine Pointe Academy to Advance End-to-End Supply Chain Optimization
- FoodLogiQ’s CMO Listed Among 2019 ‘Pros to Know’ in Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine
- The Top 5 Reasons To Attend RFID Journal Live 2019
- Axicon Celebrates 40 Years of Barcoding Success
- Logistics Startup Gets $1Billion in Funding
- Logistyx Technologies President Ken Fleming Named a 2019 Pro to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- TEKLYNX General Manager Doug Niemeyer Named Supply & Demand Chain Executive 2019 Pro to Know
- Sexton Farms Capitalizes on Cooltrax for Cold Chain Temperature Monitoring
- Janam Delivers 40% Decrease in Water Meter Reading Time