Looking to grow and scale internationally, Canadian fast-fashion retailer, Ardene, partnered with Sensormatic Solutions to support their loss prevention strategy. The retailer is leveraging connected devices and solutions to reduce loss, improve store operations and enhance the customer shopping experience in more than 375 of its stores, across Canada and the U.S. Through a wide range of innovative Sensormatic solutions offering real-time insights, Ardene is deploying an innovative and tailored loss prevention program to meet the unique needs of their various store locations and configurations.
“As Ardene continues to expand and open new store formats, we need adaptive options that provide effective merchandise protection and a frictionless shopper experience,” said Angie Dalios, director, Loss Prevention & Security at Ardene. “With Sensormatic’s broad assortment of solutions and capabilities, we are able to tailor our loss prevention program to each store layout and need, while ensuring an inviting environment throughout the entire customer journey.”
Ardene’s partnership with Sensormatic Solutions began in 2015 when the retailer implemented Sensormatic anti-theft tags and its next-gen Synergy storefront detection systems. As the company continued to expand and store configurations changed, they needed to deploy the right technology and solution configuration across each location. Ardene implemented Sensormatic RFID Overhead EAS detection systems at some malls with large exits, and Sensormatic Synergy visible pedestal systems in the majority of its stores.
“Ardene is taking loss prevention to another level by leveraging our assortment of best-in-class, connected technologies from one trusted source, which was an important factor in their selection process and final decision,” said Bjoern Petersen, president, Sensormatic Solutions. “Ardene adopted Sensormatic solutions that work with its individual store designs to meet their unique needs and deliver a frictionless shopping environment.”
To learn more, read the full case study here. Source: Businesswire
- Over 15 Billion RAIN RFID Tag Chips Sold in 2018
- Digital Transformation of the Supply Chain Planning Function
- TEKLYNX Awarded 2019 Stevie® for Historic Customer Service Achievements
- Schnuck Markets Improves Store Operations and Customer Experience with Zebra Retail Solutions
- "Barcode Reading Without Barcode Reader", at Back-End Directly from ID Images by AU10TIX
- Maine Pointe Appoints Janice Pinson as EVP of Maine Pointe Academy to Advance End-to-End Supply Chain Optimization
- FoodLogiQ’s CMO Listed Among 2019 ‘Pros to Know’ in Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine
- The Top 5 Reasons To Attend RFID Journal Live 2019
- Axicon Celebrates 40 Years of Barcoding Success
- Logistics Startup Gets $1Billion in Funding
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews