PRINCETON, N.J., Dec. 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Systech, a global leader in supply chain security and brand protection, today announced the latest release of its cloud-based traceability and authentication solutions, which ensure that products are authentic, safe and connected throughout the supply chain.
This expanded solution features the company's award-winning, non-additive e-Fingerprint® technology—which turns any printed barcode into a unique, digital identifier—coupled with enhanced track-and-trace capabilities and compliance. New functionality available with this release includes:
- Actionable operational intelligence for daily use and information sharing
- Organization-wide analytics to meet technical and business objectives
- e-Fingerprint support for a wider variety of product packaging sizes and substrates
- Ability to deliver deeper QR code support
- Automated data collection and consolidation for packaging and compliance
- Ready-to-run cloud-based test environments focused on reducing deployment risks
Systech's covert and non-additive e-Fingerprint solution UniSecure® along with its track-and-trace solution UniTrace®, helps fight global counterfeiting and diversion problems across the supply chain without relying on adding anything new to the packaging process. This powerful combination, ensures products are authentic, safe and connected throughout the supply chain from point of (read more)...
- Automotive Parts Supply Chain - FCA US LLC Selects OEC RepairLink for their Mechanical Parts Program
- TEKLYNX International Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers List
- Updated Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK Allows App-Less Smartphone Scanning from Browsers
- New ‘Risk Game’ is a Fun Simulated Educational Workshop on Supply Chain Risk Management
- Esker Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Cooltrax Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Celerant Technology and Made4net Partner to Deliver an Integrated Retail Supply Chain Solution
- AB&R® to exhibit at RFID in Aerospace and Defense
- TravelCash Announces Digital Alternative for Mobile Payments
- First Turnkey RFID Item Tracking
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews