Respected Document Imaging Analyst Firm Affirms Toshiba’s Market Leadership in Logistics
LAKE FOREST, Calif., December 20, 2018 — Keypoint Intelligence recognizes Toshiba America Business Solutions’ innovation in document solutions for the logistics industry by presenting the tech innovator with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter 2018-2019 award for the Logistics market.
BLI PaceSetter awards recognize document imaging OEMs that have shown market leadership in a variety of categories, including Document Imaging Security, MFP Platforms & App Ecosystems, Mobile Print, and key vertical markets.
“Whether it’s a dedicated shipping facility or the warehouse operations of a wider business, identifying and tracking all of the boxes that come in and go out is a Herculean undertaking,” stated Jamie Bsales, director of solutions analysis for Keypoint Intelligence. “Toshiba’s unmatched portfolio of thermal barcode printers, along with its traditional and industry-recognized MFPs, offer logistics customers a customizable system to tackle any task.”
Toshiba industry-recognized e-STUDIO™ multifunction printer (MFP) and barcode printer line are designed and engineered to endure the demanding usage inherent within logistics environments.
“The Toshiba team is excited to be recognized as the Keypoint Intelligence PaceSetter for the logistics marketplace,” statedToshiba America Business Solutions Chief Marketing Executive Bill Melo. “We design and manufacture products that tackle the unique document output and workflow needs logistics operations demand. Our e-STUDIO, barcode printer and digital signage suite of products deliver the elite level of performance required to satisfy this demand.”
- Pizza Kiosk Uses QR Codes For Pickup, Wins Two National Awards
- 3D Scanning Device to Identify Repair Parts in Seconds To Debut at CES 2019
- Systech Releases Expanded Cloud Platform to Secure Global Supply Chains
- Automotive Parts Supply Chain - FCA US LLC Selects OEC RepairLink for their Mechanical Parts Program
- TEKLYNX International Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers List
- Updated Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK Allows App-Less Smartphone Scanning from Browsers
- New ‘Risk Game’ is a Fun Simulated Educational Workshop on Supply Chain Risk Management
- Esker Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Cooltrax Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Celerant Technology and Made4net Partner to Deliver an Integrated Retail Supply Chain Solution
- AB&R® to exhibit at RFID in Aerospace and Defense
- TravelCash Announces Digital Alternative for Mobile Payments
- First Turnkey RFID Item Tracking
- RFID Readers Support National Highway Authority of India's FASTag
- Avery Dennison Prices $500 Million Senior Notes Offering
- World's Largest Shipper Network Now Tracking Loads in 70+ Countries