“We are honored to be recognized by Food Logistics as a Top 100 Software Provider,’’ says Greg Braun, Senior Vice-President, “Grocery and food wholesale have been one of C3’s core market since the beginning and we are dedicated to continuing to provide innovative solutions for this industry.”
MONTREAL (PRWEB) December 20, 2018
Food Logistics, the only publication exclusively dedicated to covering the movement of product through the global food supply chain, has named C3 Solutions a Top 100 Software and Technology Provider.
C3 Reservations, C3’s Online Dock Scheduling System, streamlines the scheduling process by improving dock productivity, expanding visibility on scheduled appointments and measuring vendor compliance.
C3 Yard, C3’s Web-based Yard Management Solution empowers yard managers by providing visibility on yard assets, optimizing the flow of trailers from gate to gate and automating yard driver task assignment.
The annual FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers list serves as a resource guide for software and technology providers whose products and services are critical for companies in the global food and beverage supply chain.
“The digital supply chain continues its rapid emergence, bringing with it expanded capabilities that impact visibility, security, compliance, and efficiency,” remarks Lara L. Sowinski, editorial director for Food Logistics and its sister publication, Supply & Demand Chain Executive. “Every aspect of our industry stands to benefit from new and innovative software and technology that is fundamentally changing the global food supply chain.”
About C3 Solutions
C3 Solutions is an information technology company specialized in yard management (YMS) and dock scheduling systems. Since its founding in 2000, C3 has gained the confidence of clients around the world and across many industries including retail, grocery, distribution, manufacturing and parcel post.
Headquartered in Montreal (QC), Canada and privately owned, C3 is dedicated to developing, implementing and supporting the most complete yard management and dock scheduling products on the market today. For more information on C3’s products, schedule a free online demonstration. http://www.c3solutions.com
- Keypoint Intelligence Recognizes Toshiba as 2018-2019 Logistics PaceSetter
- FourKites Enables Real-time, Multimodal Freight Tracking Capabilities for JDA Luminate Control Tower
- Pizza Kiosk Uses QR Codes For Pickup, Wins Two National Awards
- 3D Scanning Device to Identify Repair Parts in Seconds To Debut at CES 2019
- Systech Releases Expanded Cloud Platform to Secure Global Supply Chains
- Automotive Parts Supply Chain - FCA US LLC Selects OEC RepairLink for their Mechanical Parts Program
- TEKLYNX International Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers List
- Updated Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK Allows App-Less Smartphone Scanning from Browsers
- New ‘Risk Game’ is a Fun Simulated Educational Workshop on Supply Chain Risk Management
- Esker Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Cooltrax Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Celerant Technology and Made4net Partner to Deliver an Integrated Retail Supply Chain Solution
- AB&R® to exhibit at RFID in Aerospace and Defense
- TravelCash Announces Digital Alternative for Mobile Payments
- First Turnkey RFID Item Tracking
- RFID Readers Support National Highway Authority of India's FASTag
- Avery Dennison Prices $500 Million Senior Notes Offering
- World's Largest Shipper Network Now Tracking Loads in 70+ Countries
- RFID Helps Laundry Service Expand
- Savi Introduces Two New Sensors for IoT Asset Tracking for the Government and Military